Executive Intelligence System
Our Executive Briefing System was designed in conjunction with Fortune 500 Executives as their “ideal” mix of economic and general business briefings to keep them ahead of critical business risk issues. It’s straightforward and no-nonsense, delivered in the spirit of the President’s Daily Brief .
Coupling a series of intelligence briefs with direct access to our senior partners, we comprehensively, and confidentially, provide you with insight, foresight, and direction to better position you and your management teams to better run your company. Thirty-five thousand business executives rely on Armada every morning through our various publications. This is our premium (publicly available) briefing system.
Armada Executive Intelligence Briefing System:
1. Executive Intelligence Brief (3 times a week) Fashioned like the President’s Daily Brief, the AEIB provides business risk analysis critical for all Executives across 7 different dimensions on a macro level. The Friday issue is considered the “Black Owl Report” – covering long-term risk assessments. (AEIBsample)
2. Inside the Executive Suite – Tips, tricks, and techniques from the World’s Top CEO’s on “how to get things done”. (IESsample)
3. Falcon Alert (as appropriate) Breaking events that create additional business risk on a macro level. Not to be confused with the breaking news of a traditional media outlet, we attempt to bring early impact analysis from these business risk-oriented events.
4. Falcon Report (follow up to a Falcon Alert) White paper type of report covering an event or trend created via a Falcon Alert. (FalconReportsample )
5. National Economic Security Estimate - Much like the National Security Estimates provided by top US intelligence agencies, this publication looks forward to highlight primary areas of risk and growth opportunities for Executives in the coming months. (NESEsample)
6. International Economic Security Estimate - Similar in format to the publication above, but focused on key global regions and the business risk environment in those regions.
7. Black Owl Report - Focuses on events (that, if they happen) would significantly change the business operating risk environment.
In addition, all members of our Executive Intelligence System are able to get specific micro-level information through:
8. Armada Executive Intelligence System Network Access Gives you access to Armada Managing Directors, other Executive Intelligence community members, and selected Armada Intelligence Sources, to ask questions about content in any Armada publication and specifically how it might affect your organization. Access is through traditional e-mail means directly and confidentially with Chris Kuehl or Keith Prather and all queries are kept strictly confidential. It’s like a personal confidante for executives.
9. Forwarding Pieces of the system to Your Client You have the option of sharing all of the briefing documents with up to 10 of your key clients. Ideally, they will ask questions about the content – providing you with an opportunity to weigh-in and become the expert – or you can extend value to them by passing on the question to us. We’ll answer it.